Hello! Matt and I decided to set up a baby website for our upcoming bundle of joy. We hope this will help all our friends and family see the latest news! Don't forget to vote if you think Our Baby Boyer will be a girl or boy! :)
I love it! I wish I would have done this when I was pregnant with Ty! It's a great way to keep everyone updated! I can't believe you are 27 weeks! Wow! I can't wait to meet him/her! We must get together soon!
4 comments:
I love it! I wish I would have done this when I was pregnant with Ty! It's a great way to keep everyone updated! I can't believe you are 27 weeks! Wow! I can't wait to meet him/her! We must get together soon!
Welcome to the blogging world! You'll be addicted before you know it! Can't wait to see you around Chirstmas.
Hi there! I love you and I think it is a girl! :-)
He/she looks very long! I highly recommend a double epidural
;-)
Post a Comment