Sunday, March 15, 2009

1 Month Old, WOW!


Our pets, Sadie and Tiger finally were brave enough to sit in the same room with me.

I also had a lot of tummy time. I am learning to lift my head up and to find my hands and fingers.

I know that Mommy loves me and I love it when she holds me! I love it better when she feeds me!

Daddy gave me a big kiss, I am glad he brushed his teeth first!

I had a great week! I turned 1 month old today! Mommy and Daddy took my picture in my new outfit from Nonna and Poppa Frankenberg. I am not quite big enough to fill out my newborn pants yet, but I love them anyway! I am looking forward to month number 2!

1 comment:

Geri Johnson said...

Ellie is absolutely beautiful. I'm very happy for all of you. Geri