I finally found my toes!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
18 Weeks...Teething STINKS!
Hi everyone. What a week. I got 4 shots last Monday during my doctors visit. Mommy and Daddy say that doctors take care of you but I am not so sure about that. I am now 25.5 inches tall, I weigh 16lbs 4oz and am overall very healthy. Oh yeah, the doctor told me that my teeth are coming...DUH...did they not see me drooling for the past two weeks? I got to spend some time with Nana Arden and Papa Rodney this week and it was fun. I was up several times the past few nights because my teeth are hurting me but mommy and daddy took care of me. I really love trees, I love to chew on anything, and I am really wanting to sit up and play now.
I think mommy and daddy have started saving for my college but just in case they want me to be as smart as possible, so they both read to me every day! Look out scholarships!
Daddy finally figured out how to put the Bjorn on himself and to take me for walks around the house. I have never really been up this high before.
Mr. Monkey keeps me entertained a lot! Thanks Uncle Kevin!
Daddy had to tap out after trying to wrestle with me! Just grab them by the nose and they go down!
I know that Daddy really loves me!
We learned this trick from Nana Arden. I like it when mommy puts me on my tummy on her legs. It is fun!
Here is my new look....like it? 
I finally found my toes!
I finally found my toes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment