Sunday, September 27, 2009
Week 32.....A sad week
Hi all! While I was busy growing and learning new things this week, Mommy and Daddy had me say good-bye to my friend Sadie. She was such a good friend to me and I loved squealing when she followed me down the hall. I still look around for her every once in a while. It is pretty quiet here. I did get to try oatmeal with my applesauce this week and am starting on another cold! Mommy and I spent some time together in the middle of the night when I couldn't breathe again.
Here I am with Mommy when I feel pretty good!
I love to touch my Daddy's face-he's the best!
Hmmmm....I think I like the sweet potato/green bean combo!
Here I am taking a personal call on my cell phone.
I like to firm up my body with some toe touches!
All smiles!
Shake, rattle, and roll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment