Static Hair!
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Week 51...Finally feeling better!
Whew, what a week! I have been sick just about all week with tummy issues. Mommy and Daddy even had to take me to the doctor. He said that it was a virus and would have to run its course. Today, I am finally feeling better. I did not have to have my pj's or bed sheets changed in the middle of the night for the first time since Tuesday! Daddy got what I had so he is not feeling well this weekend. I am getting excited about my first birthday party and seeing everyone next week. I got my 4th tooth on top, which now makes 7 total! I was able to stand up behind my walker this week and take a couple of steps. Mommy and Daddy think that is a really big deal but I still prefer walking on my knees behind it. My hair is getting longer too, Mommy can mess with it in the bathtub and it also gets static electricity and sticks up everywhere.
My new hairdo!
Me and my walker!
Getting excited about my ball-popping toy-Thanks Aunt Jenny!
Happy on the couch!
Lil' Miss Cutie!
Getting every last drop of water.
Reading with Mommy.
Pointing to my favorite animals...the bears!
Dancing with Scout.
Static Hair!
Static Hair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment