Sunday, May 16, 2010

15 Months...on the 15th!

There is so much I can say now! I think my best surprise was saying "mama" for the first time on Mother's Day. Mommy looks like she is going to cry every time I say it-I hope she's not sad! Other new words that I can say are cookie, baby, duckie, clock, and kitty. I also know what a doggie, cow, kitty, and bird says. I can go up and down stairs now too by scooting, and am trying to lay down when I am sitting by putting my hand behind me. I also like to drink threw my straw sippy cup. I thought it was pretty cool when I got to see horses in my backyard! My favorite thing to do though, is to tear up paper from magazines and try to gather it all back up. Good times! I got to meet mommy's friend's baby girl too-I loved Lauren! Does this diaper make my butt look big? Bird watching with mommy Snoozing hard! What is this, Mommy? Walking by the pool with Nana Carol Petting Maggee Sun worshipers-NOT! When do I get to go in there? Riding around with Papa Ron Do the puppies get to go too? Is that what that says, Grandma? Reading a book with Grandpa I picked out a good card, didn't I? Snuggling with Mommy on Mother's Day I love squirrels!

No comments: