So many different things have happened since I turned 17 months! I went to my baby-sitter's house for a party and got to swim in their pool. It was nice to see my friends again. I will be there full time soon enough when mommy goes back to work. Mommy thought I felt warm before bed, but I woke up with a fever the next day. It lasted for 4 days, and spiked as high as 103 degrees! Then, I had a rash 2 days later. You guessed it-roseola! I got good news when we were at the doctor's though-I won't have to have another shot until I am 4-6 years old! Grandma and grandpa came while I was sick. I tried to be as happy as I could, and they said I was in a really good mood considering. I got another eye tooth on top that week too, and that makes 14 total! Mommy also had some oral surgery done during this time, so I hung out with Daddy and Nana Arden quite a bit while Mommy healed. After I was feeling better, we went to the library for story time, Little Swimmers, and the splash park. It was a lot of fun! I also got my 18 month pictures taken. Here is the link:
http://www.smilesbywire.com and enter the following:
Customer Name: Jennifer Boyer
Access Code: LTPP0417113962JCP
Daddy just went back to work, and I really miss him. Mommy told me that she can't keep up with writing down all of my words, but here are some highlights: stars, Todd, "o-meal" (oatmeal), ostrich, "hunnah" (thunder), "a-pane" (airplane), home, "cheer-os" (Cheerios), "a-mals" (animals), "ittle" (little), and hearts. I also know my name and can say it, and I recognize myself in pictures. I still haven't quite figured out who this baby is when I look in the mirror though!

Grandma was snuggly when I wasn't feeling great.

All better and ready for a walk!

I lulled Daddy to sleep!

Refreshing run in the rain before bath and bedtime

Just look at my little ringlets! And everyone says I don't have hair!

I do too have hair!

I just love pressing those buttons!

Big girl tennis shoes

Weeeee....

Here is the "baby" afghan Mommy finally finished for me. Her excuse is that I came two weeks early!

I love the cars they make for me

Mommy's

versus Daddy's
No comments:
Post a Comment