I can say so much these days! Some of my new words are "kangaroo", "Boyer", "sweet potatoes", "black walnuts", "hippo-pa-a-mis", and "Luke" (a boy who will be coming to the sitter's soon. I also say, "Chiefs-touchdown!" I say a lot of phrases too, like "decorate it", "cut it up", and "I fall down". I can count to 10, but I skip 4. I asked a squirrel at the park, "Where you going?" and a grasshopper at home, "What you doing?" I love animals and being outside. We had lots of fun going to the park lately, and our recent visit to see my grandparents!
Pretty in purple

Where are the Chiefs?

Down the slide!

So happy to be at the park!

Higher, mommy!

Swinging by the water

OMG!

"It's over there!" "No, it's over there!"

Acorn hunting

Walking with mommy

What's in there?

My first pumpkin with one moon and one, two, three, five stars!

Everybody loves me!

Go give this to mommy

Walking with grandma

Is this all for me?

Mmmmm....licking the icing!

Two little monkeys

Happy to see Nana and Papa

1st time feeding the ducks

All dolled up

Slap happy and naked!

Jumping in mommy's shoes
Helping to decorate the pumpkin
Slam dunk
Not too sure about this trick or treating thing!
1 comment:
Cute videos and pictures!!! I wish we could get together for play dates - they would have so much fun!
Post a Comment